Mini Stock Rules
IF YOUR NOT LEGAL THE FIRST NIGHT YOU DON’T RACE
Minimum of a neck brace is required in all classes at any time you are on the track
Hoosier 790s / Max 7 inch wheels
2400lbs before the feature
- Stock appearing (No late model look alike bodies allowed)
- Stock floor pan and firewall
- Must have stock drive shaft tunnel
- NO full tube chassis allowed
- Adjustable trailing arms on rear of car add 50lbs to the cockpit of car on right side (weight must be clearly visible and painted white with car number visible)
- No aluminum heads allowed
- Single carburetor with a maximum of 2 barrels
- Spoilers will be no wider than length of body and 6 inches tall (Must be made of clear material)
- Track width will be 72 inches measured with toe boards
- Headers and aftermarket ignition are allowed
- NO adjustable shocks or struts
ANY INTERPRETATION OR CHANGING OF THESE RULES IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE OFFICIALS.
THEIR DECISION IS FINAL. ANY MAJOR INFRACTION WILL BE ADDRESSED AS A FORFEITURE OF POINTS AND MONEY EARNED FOR THE NIGHT. THIS WILL BE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE TECH INSPECTOR.
Plymouth Motor Speedway reserves the right to change, delete or add to rules throughout the racing season. The management reserves the right of interpretation of all rules and the right to inspect and reject any car and/or driver, crew member, etc. during the racing program.